|Size (L x W x H)||13 cm x 5 cm x 23 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- 100% Organic Oats from Finland
- No Chemical, No Flavoring, no Preservative, no GMO
- No sugar added
- The most nutrient-dense foods you can eat
- Low Glycemic Index (GI) - Diabetic friendly
- Rich in Antioxidants, Fiber, Protein, Vitamin B1, Manganese, and Iron
- Promote healthy digestion, reduce blood sugar and cholesterol levels, Promote Heart Health
- Ideal for Oatmeal, overnight oats, Oat cookies, Oat flour, Oat milk, and much more
- Australia NASAA Organic Certified, Jakim HALAL Certified, KKM Mesti Certified
A perfect whole grain to boost your morning. Completely natural with no added preservatives, coloring, or chemicals.
Quick rolled oats are made by partially cooking the whole oat grain by steaming it, then very thinly rolled. It is an excellent source of nutrients such as fiber, protein, iron, manganese, and zinc. It aids in digestion, regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and even lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Excellent source of fiber for healthy digestion
- Contains a unique antioxidant called avenanthramides which are only found in oats - Help lower blood pressure
- Lower LDL “Bad” cholesterol levels
- Reduce blood sugar and insulin response
- Increase growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract
- Suppress appetite and increase the level of fullness which can aid in weight loss
- High in antioxidants which reduce oxidative stress
- Promote Heart Health and reduce the risk of heart disease
- Oats are safe to introduce as soon as your baby is ready to start taking in solid foods, usually around 6 to 8 months
- Do ensure to cook the oats thoroughly and blend it if your bay is just starting to eat solids
- You can start with a small amount first to see if your baby can tolerate it.
- It is best to mix the oats with breast or formula milk to add more nutritional benefits and make the transition to solids easier
- At 7 months old, you may start to mix other foods with the oats such as mashed fruits, vegetables, or meats
- Rich in carbohydrates to provide your baby with the energy it needs to grow.
- Contains more fat and protein than other grains.
- Easy on the tummy and can prevent constipation.
- Contains important minerals such as iron and zinc.
- Oats are generally safe to be consumed during pregnancy
- Add nuts, seeds, or berries for a more nutritious and wholesome meal
- Rich in carbohydrates to provide energy throughout the day
- Regulate blood sugar levels which can prevent gestational diabetes
- Contains plenty of fiber for healthy digestion and improve bowel movement
- Contains folic acid which is essential for the development of the fetus nervous system and brain
- High in iron which reduces the risk of anemia
Suggested ways to serve
- Heat up 1 cup of milk of choice/water and add ½ cup of oats
- OR combine 1 cup of milk/water with ½ cup of oats in a bowl and cook in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Stir constantly until mixed well
- Add a pinch of salt
- Add toppings of choice such as cinnamon, fruits, nuts, yogurt, or seeds
- Other recipes include baked oats, oat cookies, oat flour, overnight oats, pancakes, etc
Store in a dry and sealed container at room temperature