|Size (L x W x H)||12 cm x 5.5 cm x 12.5 cm|
- 90% LESS SKIN CONTACT: Unique design minimizes contact with baby’s sensitive skin, reducing the risk of irritation and rashes
- CURVES AWAY FROM BABY’S FACE: Improves airflow and reduces moisture build up from saliva or sweat
- ACCEPTANCE GUARANTEED: Nipple is shaped like our Closer to Nature bottle nipple, which 92% of babies accept within the first 3 feedings
- FREEZER FRIENDLY: Pop in the freezer to help relieve teething troubles
- MEDICAL-GRADE SILICONE: BPA and BPS free, safe for baby, top-rack dishwasher safe and sterilizer safe
The Advanced Sensitive Skin Pacifier has a unique design that curves away from baby’s delicate skin, decreasing the risk of skin irritation, drool rashes and sore spots around baby’s nose and mouth. Unlike traditional soothers where saliva can build up beneath the pacifier shield and cause discomfort for baby, this soother is specially shaped to drastically reduce contact with baby’s little lips, chin, cheeks and nose. Additionally, the large holes in the soother shield encourage airflow, allowing baby’s skin to breathe and helping to keep it dry and free from moisture. Made from super-soft medical grade silicone with a skin-like feel, the nipple is designed just like our acceptance-guaranteed bottles and eases the transition between breast, bottle and pacifier.